Could I please bring to your attention the following terms and conditions of hire
- A £100.00 Deposit & completed booking form to be returned to us within 48 hours of receiving this form to secure this booking.
- If we have not called you after you have sent your booking form back to us please call us to confirm we have received it!! (not lost in post)
- In the event of cancellation, all deposits are non-refundable. A deposit of £100.00 is required when confirming your booking (full payment in cash if booking is made within 14 days of hire date). Full payment is non-refundable and still payable if hire is cancelled within 2 Months of hire date. Full payment MUST to be made at least 2 Months before hire date. All prices quoted are based on 7 people sharing the car with one person usually collecting the fare and paying.
- Children 13 years and under must be accompanied by at least one ADULT
- In the event that the vehicle has been left in an unreasonable condition by the client &/or his/her party, then the company reserves the right to charge for the cost of the valet or any other damage. Such circumstances could be caused by but are not limited; to spillage of food &/or drinks and illness. The minimum cost of a valet is £50, but this amount could increase dependant on the consequential damage.
- The maximum number of passengers that can legally be carried in the vehicle is 7. The client expressly accepts this legal restriction and accepts that the chauffeur shall be required by the company to refuse to carry more than the statutory maximum. Therefore there will be no compromise on this safety issue.
- The chauffeur reserves the right to refuse to transport passenger(s) if they are disorderly or, in the chauffeurs judgement, are unfit too travel. The chauffeur reserves the right to end the trip with no compensation if passengers wilfully abuse or damage the car or chauffeur.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete the booking for reasons beyond our control we will endeavour to provide a similar or an alternative vehicle or a full refund Beyond this the company will not be liable for any further cost.
- A fifteen-minute grace period should be allowed, for situations resulting in the late arrival of your car at the start of the hire due to weather conditions, accidents or any other circumstances beyond our control. This time will be made up at the end. We cannot take any responsibility for late arrival at your destination due to traffic, weather conditions or however caused, every effort will be made to keep to times requested. Allenby Limousines reserves the right not to be liable for any cost incurred due to lateness.
- It is a legal requirement that all passengers wear a seat belt where fitted in order not to invalidate the insurance.
- Any extra pick-ups or drop-offs must be pre-booked and prepaid and written on page opposite.
- The use of ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES (drugs etc.) AND SMOKING are strictly forbidden in our cars. If caught by the chauffeur the hire WILL be terminated immediately without compensation.
- YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL ALONG WITH YOU (OVER 18’S ONLY) (AS WE DO NOT SUPPLY IT)
- Allenby Limousines will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
- All wedding hires are based on up to 3 hours hire, please contact us if you think you may need longer? An Extra charge maybe applicable.
We hope you enjoy your experience with Allenby Limousines.